415cc HP Sientra Textured Round over Muscle - 36 Yrs Old, 5ft 6in 120lbs. Lake Havasu City, AZ

I decided on 415 cc HP Sientra textured round I...

I decided on 415 cc HP Sientra textured round I mplants over the muscle. I am one day post op so I haven't seen my new boobies yet, going in tomorrow morning to have my bandages removed and I will finally get a look! Ever since my pregnancy in 2002, I nursed my baby for 8 months, I gained 60 lbs and it took me 6 years to lose it. Before this, my breasts were small perky b-cups, after I lost the weight they were deflated sacks of hanging skin with stretch marks. I've wanted this for so long!

One day post op

Ok I'm one day in and still super swollen. Doc pushed the girls down when I came in to have my bandages removed, they were riding a bit high and I'm supposed to go bra less as much as possible right now with just a Velcro bandeau stretched across the top cleavage area so they stay down where he wants them. So far so good! :)

3 days post op

Surgery was Thursday morning and as of today (Sunday Morning) I'm off the narcotics. Switching to Tylenol. Going over the muscle is a much easier recovery from what I've heard so maybe that's why I'm feeling ok withoit the pain meds. My breasts are still so hard and I'm having so many mixed emotions I just hope they turn out ok and don't look too big I know im only 3 days in but I'm getting anxiety. My boyfriend says they look great and to stop stressing out. I can't wait until they are soft and really feel like part of me. I know I need to be patient. Going back in for a check up tomorrow so the staff can reassure me that everything is good and they are sitting in the correct position, healing well, etc.

5 days post op

It's been 5 days and the swelling is still going down slowly. Put on a sports bra and my tank top to see how I look with normal clothes on (been in t-shirts and sweats since the surgery) and I'm super happy!

1 week post op!

Got my steristrips and stitches removed! Feeling great and super happy. My left breast is softening and less sore than the right as of today. I'm sure the other will carch up in the coming week! I prefer the cotton tank with a built in shelf bra over the super tight sports bras. Doc says it's ok so I'm super comfy.

2 weeks post op

Super happy my swelling is down and breasts are softer and less sore every day. Scars are healing nicely, using vitamin E on them
twice a day. All is well after only 14 days!

6 weeks post op

6 weeks post-op. I love my new breasts. They are soft to the touch now and they finally don't hurt or feel tender anymore. The incisions are looking great. Massaging scars with vitamin e 2x a day, deep band firm massaging for a couple minutes on each. It hurts but really is breaking down all the cartilage and smoothing out any thick scar tissue that starts to develop. I've been cleared to wear a real bra finally. I ordered my favorite bra online and had it ready and waiting for this day!

6 weeks post op

Oops I forgot to upload the incision photo. Looking great, Vitamine E twice a day!

5 1/2 month update

Almost 6 months and I still love my new breasts the scars are nearly invisible. I massages them for several months 2 to 3 times a day with vitamin E.
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Richards is an awesome surgeon and I couldn't be happier with my beautiful new breasts!