My Skin is 35 Going on 21!!

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I've been getting botox for 6 years now. As a...

I've been getting botox for 6 years now. As a result, my face never developed the natural wrinkles that most faces get as they age. I keep my botox up every 4 months and the results are amazing! My skin is smooth and wrinkle free. My confidence is through the roof. Everyone compliments me on how young I look! Thank you Cecelia Pasquesi from Dr. Berk's Office in Lake Forest, IL!!
Chicago Dermatologist

Cecelia Pasquesi at The Skin Care Center is the ONLY person I trust with my injectables. She's top of the line - my friends and I don't trust our faces to anyone else! She has done my botox, fillers, skin resurfacing, photo facials, and plasma therapy. She knows my face, knows what I want to achieve, and always puts together a perfect treatment plan so I can achieve my desired results. Her personality is so up beat and her laughter is contagious. She always makes me feel so good about myself - like I'm the prettiest girl in the world! I would recommend Cecelia to EVERYONE!