I have thought long and hard about whether I...

I have thought long and hard about whether I should leave this review and decided I have to SAVE anyone thinking about going to Chaffoo for Rhinoplasty. I wish this had a 1/4th star or even no star and I wish I had never let Chaffoo touch my nose.

I have lived with a physically damaged nose my entire life. I decided to get Rhinoplasty done for my Wedding Day and now--post surgery with a hook nose--I am forced to spend the most beautiful day of my life completely self conscious and afraid to take pictures. I wish I had my old nose back.

I had numerous pre surgical appointments with Dr Chaffoo and his staff telling them exactly what I expected post surgery. I provided pictures and was assured by the staff that he knew what I wanted. I ended up with nothing I wanted and everything I wanted to keep is gone forever. I have repeatedly told the staff I am not happy with my nose. His staff told me I got "the nose Dr Chaffoo thought would fit my face" and not the nose I wanted. ALSO one of the staff member talk me the reason i cant breathe is because he put extra cartilage in my right nostril and he can take it out when he does the second surgery. His staff said this! When I brought this up to the Dr, the person told him that she never said that. So, I am a liar?

Well Dr Chaffoo, if my nose is "perfection"...(his words not mine)...then why can't I breath out my right nostril? I could breath perfectly fine before my surgery. I have been in and out of Dr Chaffoo's office after the surgery and I end up leaving in tears every time. The doctor and the staff do not listen!! They do not care about their patients! They will brush you off and tell you what they think you should hear. Even worse they will try to cover up the truth and lie to you. My nose is not "straight" and it is not "healing well."

I have seen 3 separate Doctors post surgery and ALL THREE have confirmed THERE ARE ISSUES. THEY ARE AS FOLLOWS: RETRACTED COLUMELLA, ASYMM NOSE, RIGHT EXT VALVE WEAK AND SEPTUM DISPLACED BILATERALLY. All addressed a collapsed right nostril--the one I can't breath out of--and the fact that the nostril will keep collapsing. T Dr Chaffoo told me my drippy nose and obnoxious painful sneezing was allergies. I didn't have allergies before his surgery!

I went in for a Rhinoplasty and was very precise with what I wanted to keep and what I wanted to get rid of. I left with a botched, dysfunctional, asymmetrical mess! I wont let Dr Chaffoo near my nose again. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!! Dr Helinski will be correcting this mess.
San Diego Plastic Surgeon