Fue Hair Transplant -4211 Grafts- Cosmoderma Clinic Lahore-Pakistan by Dr.Ahmad Chaudhry - Pakistan, PK

Hello, i got Fue hair transplant in Pakistan and...

Hello, i got Fue hair transplant in Pakistan and traveled from London UK. It is 4th Post Op day and uploading my photos here. My procedure was performed in two days by Dr.Ahmad Chaudhry along with his team. He performed it in a professional and skilled manner. I was afraid of before start of procedure and my biggest fear was injections. Dr.Chaudhry explained me each and every detail and later on during procedure , got mild discomfort of local anesthesia. All procedures was performed without any pain or discomfort. First day Dr.Ahmad extracted 2811 grafts and second day he extracted 1400 grafts thus total 4211 fue grafts. These are before and after Fue hair transplant photos performed at Cosmoderma clinic Lahore-Pakistan.
Single hair grafts = 1113
Double hair grafts= 1987
Triple hair Grafts = 1111
Total = 4211 Grafts = 8420 Hair

Fue hair transplant -4211 grafts -4 Month 2 days Results- Dr.Ahmad Chaudhry

It is 4 months and 2 days after my Fue hair transplant procedure. I am seeing new hair and growth. Here is my photo. More result is expected in next months. Therefore more density and growth will be visible.
Surgeon : Dr.Ahmad Chaudhry

Technique : Fue hair transplant
Results - 4th months 2 days after procedure
Procedure date : 27th June 2016
Dr.Ahmad Chaudhry

Dr.Ahmad Chaudhry is an experienced , skilled , honest and professional surgeon. He informed me all detail about procedure, examined my donor and recipient area. He delivered what told me during my initial hair transplant consultation. He is a sympathetic, listen carefully my expectation and then explained me possible solutions of my hair loss and baldness.