Dr Klein a Master at Injecting ! - Laguna Niguel, CA

This is my third time having fillers with Dr....

This is my third time having fillers with Dr. Klein. I have always been very conservative and chose Dr. Klein because I know if anything ever went wrong I would be in the right hands. She stands behind all of her work and takes time to explain everything. I was scheduled for Juviderm, after discussing my areas of concern she suggested the new lip filler Volbella.I have lines above my lip that have always bothered me and normally have botox injected.Today is my third day after the procedure , I am very happy. My lips conservatively filled, the lines above my lip gone .I had some initial swelling and a little bruising although I am a bleeder and always bruise. Vobella is said to last a year , if that is the case it will save me from returning sooner then normal.Ladies when having these injections please research who your going to. I trust Dr. Klein and know if I had any issues she would be there for me.. In the past the Juviderm has worked, but I have a feeling this Volbella is better.I will do another review in six months and hope my filler is still in place . I thank Dr.Klein for her talent and dedication to her patients.
DL