72 Year Old Mother, Grandmother and Sales Professional - Laguna Niguel, CA

This was my second visit to Dr. Lorrie. This time...

This was my second visit to Dr. Lorrie. This time she injected Restylane in the creases under my eyes to get rid of the hollowness and soften the lines. The needles were super tiny and the procedure was quick. After doing one eye, I could see the difference from the other. There were tiny bits of bruising which was easy to conceal the next day. Also a tiny bit of swelling that went away the next day after icing. I have had this for years and now it is gone. I am extremely pleased with the results.
Dr. Lorrie Klein

Dr. Klein was as great this time as the first time I went to her. She was even friendlier. Again, she told me exactly what the procedure would involve and what I could expect and she delivered, again. I also asked her if I should go back and add some Restylane Silk to my lip lines which she did one month ago and she said she couldn't do anything now and we should wait for about five months which is when I would be due for another. I was so appreciative of her honesty. I feel very comfortable recommending her.