Love My Breasts - Laguna Niguel, CA

After two kids deflating my breasts to a mid A cup...

After two kids deflating my breasts to a mid A cup size and feeling super self conscious of them for 20+ years I decided to do something. Dr Doezie had done my mother's reconstruction surgery and I was so impressed with his professionalism that I didn't even look at another plastic surgeon to do my breast augmentation. I absolutely LOVE the results. I went from an A cup to a small C cup and could not be happier. I also had a nipple reduction (done in his office so I would not have to pay the surgery centers cost for the added time) which has only made me love my new breasts anymore. Dr. Doezie and his staff are professional, welcoming and so gracious. He really does care about his patients (he called personally the day after surgery to check up on me). He recommend that we do the incision in the armpit so you don't see any scars and I am so happy he did. Love that don't have scars on my breasts. I feel like a new person and my confidence has skyrocketed thanks to Dr Doezie. I would recommend him in a heart beat.
Orange County Plastic Surgeon