Very disappointed

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Dr. Mowlavi has been incredible. He is so...

Dr. Mowlavi has been incredible. He is so personable and made sure I felt comfortable at all times. He did high def liposuction, BBL, Breast Lift and augmentation and an extended tummy tuck on me and I am so glad with my results. I will definitely be back for any other plastic surgery needs. The staff and office are also the best!

Great Experience!

10 weeks post op

Staph and Sepsis from my drains 30 days out. 28 days with a PICC line. Now am 10 weeks post op, my stomach is definitely not as flat as I expected, pubic line scar is petty rugged/raised, one breast is bigger, off centered nipple and my butt still sags.... Right now I'm pretty disappointed and am hopeful of it getting better. Still pretty swollen

Update

Still pretty miserable almost 3 month out. Wish I would have never done this ???? ????????

I don’t know what to do, I just want it to be over

Lately I’ve been feeling like a burden. Every time I go into the office and express a concern there’s always a excuse. Swelling is normal, pain is from a stitch, your still chubby because of the issue you had, you need to work out, time will heal your bumpy overlapped scar. I’m so over it. Seems like since my drain malfunctioned after being cleaned at my 1 week checkup it’s been all down hill.
Orange County Plastic Surgeon