My Chronic Under Eye Bags Are GONE!!!! - Laguna Beach, C

My experience with Dr. Mowlavi and his staff has...

My experience with Dr. Mowlavi and his staff has been one of the best medical experiences I've had. From the first meeting, I felt that Dr. Mowlavi listened to my concerns. He communicated a calm competency that kept me from feeling anxious through two facial procedures. My results are stellar. Dr. Mowlavi has knocked 20 years from my face. I get compliments every day and have referred several friends and colleagues to him just in the last few weeks. Everyone I talk to wants a little piece of Dr. Mowlavi"s magic! I look forward to seeing what wonders he will be able to work on my breasts and thighs. I absolutely recommend this doctor and his staff for any plastic or cosmetic surgery needs.

Before and after--J-Plasma Cool Helium Facial Resurfacing (8/2716) and Lower Bleph (8/31/16)

Here is a picture with makeup right before my first procedure. The second is with makeup eight weeks after resurfacing but before my lower bleph. My bleph was transdermal with fat removal and repositioning and muscle repositioning. The third picture is with makeup, 12 days after surgery. I'm over the moon with the improvement!

Lower bleph--the worst day

This is the worst I looked, the day after my procedure. I only took Tylenol a few times and slept very well at night.

Pictures of my J-Plasma Cool Helium Facial Resurfacing, before, during recovery, and after

Here's the story of my progress with this amazing new procedure.
Orange County Plastic Surgeon