Thin 5 Foot 2 Woman Who Had Vaginal Deliveries of Two Babies 25 Years Previously Each Weighting 10 Lbs. Laguna Beach, CA

I lived with the damage of delivering two large...

I lived with the damage of delivering two large babies vaginally for years, always wanting to return to a more normal pelvic area in order to please myself and my husband. I continued to research the technology as it improved as well as the financial costs involved. But who do you trust? Dr. Red Alinsod's name began to come up more frequently as he became the expert in multiple procedures and began to train other surgeons to perform the same procedures. In my initial consultation I found him to be kind, patient and extremely knowledgable in how he could help. When it came to the cost his price was actually lower than other surgeons which less experience in Beverly Hills and Encino. Dr. Alinsod and his staff were very sensitive to what I wanted and gave advice on what would make me feel better about myself without any pressure to perform procedures that were not necessary. I ended up having a rectocele repair, perineoplasty, vaginoplasty, and a labiaplastly. I slept through the whole procedure. I was able to go back to work after 1 week and the results are amazing. I am so thrilled that I had these procedures completed and I feel and look like a new woman. Dr. Alinsod also performed a Thermismooth radio frequency on my face with a PRP that created new collagen on my face for a much smoother appearance. I highly recommend Dr. Alinsod to those woman who want to reverse the signs of aging and the damage life can bring to the female body.
Laguna Beach OB/GYN

Extremely patient and understanding and discusses with you your wishes and well as his recommendations. His patient's satisfaction with the outcome is his main priority.