Mother of 5, 53 Years Old. Laguna Beach, CA

I've been married for 24 years and have 5...

I've been married for 24 years and have 5 children, all births were vaginal deliveries. I had some of my babies at home, the first was 10 lbs 2 ounces and tore me terribly. My husband and I have an amazing sex life and I wanted the way my vagina looked to be in step with the pleasure it gives me. I was very self conscious of asymmetrical labia which was exacerbated by a varicose vein that ran through my labia during the last 3 pregnancies. I also didn't like that my perineum was about 1/2 inch long from the vaginal opening to my anus; a result of tearing during childbirth. To further complicate the feelings about my "nether regions," I had a slight prolapse with the delivery of my last child. There was a rectocele which required me to push on the inside of my vagina if I wanted to defecate. All in all, I just wanted to have everything fixed so that it functioned well AND looked better. I didn't really have the money, but, at 53 I didn't want to wait. I found Dr. Alinsod and believed him to be one of the few people I'd ever consider to perform the surgery.
Laguna Beach OB/GYN

I'll finish the review once this experience has come to an end. Right now, it's only been 3 days... that said, oddly enough, it's not that bad. I've had a perineoplasty, vaginaplasty, labiaplasty, rectocele repair.