54 Years Old, 6 Children and a Much Needed Tighter Vagina and Nicer Labia. Laguna Beach, CA

For years I wanted to get my vagina tightened as...

For years I wanted to get my vagina tightened as it was when I was a virgin. I also wanted to make my labia look better and sexier. I met Dr. Red Alinsod and was amazed at his skills and expertise in all the latest technology and felt completely confident with him. My surgeries included Labiaplasty and Vaginoplasty with rectocele repair and Perineoplasty. I couldn't possibly be happier with my results. It healed beautifully! This is a dream come true and I'm ecstatic how my vagina and labia look and feel. My orgasms are now as they were when I was in my 20's and 30's. They are more intense, my pleasure has greatly enhanced and they last longer. It's incredibly amazing and I'm lov'n the "new me". I am thrilled with the outcome of my surgeries, they have by far met and exceeded my expectations. The joy I am experiencing now from feeling youthful, like a virgin again is really wonderful. I highly recommend Dr. Alinsod to all you women out there who desire to have such a beautiful life changing experience. He is an incredible Surgeon and the BEST!

My pre and post op pictures

Laguna Beach OB/GYN

I was very pleased with Dr. Alinsods fun, friendly, easy going yet very professional, highly skilled expertise in so many areas. He took time to answer my many questions and inform me in depth on all the procedures he did. It surely made me feel confident and comfortable. I especially appreciated the fact that Dr. Alinsod does all the most complex labial and vaginal cases together at the same time, awake and under local anesthetic with no IVs, no surgery center fees, and no anesthesiologist fees. He is an amazing Surgeon and I was totally happy and pleased from the first day I met him to now.