ThemiVa Will Fix It - Vaginal Laxity Issues? Orgasmic Trouble? Slight Incontinence Problems? - Laguna Beach, CA

I have had the pleasure of working with Dr Alinsod...

I have had the pleasure of working with Dr Alinsod for the last month. I have watched him present and teach his new findings to fellow colleagues, work with many individuals, and treat lots of patients with ThermiVa. The non-surgical, non-invasive ThermiVa wand is the size of an average index finger, it's rubbed over your labia majora, labia minora, cliteral hood and internally to the apex of the vagina. It takes a whole 20 minutes to treat these areas. And the results are amazing! Having seen many I can tell you I haven't seen one person who was unhappy with their treatment, it's comfortable, quick and it works. Vaginal laxity was reduced by up to a half, vaginal moisture was increased, and orgasmic function was increased! And for the ladies that have slight to moderate incontinence I highly recommend that you come in to talk to Dr Alinsod - 9/10 of his patients no longer needed to use pads and that one individual her daily pad count was reduced by half. Dr Alinsod is professional, very knowledgeable and an amazing doctor to work with. His staff are kind and caring and the whole team will help you through your journey for better vaginal health.
Laguna Beach OB/GYN

Dr Alinsod and his team are amazing. They are kind, caring, professional and very patient. They will help you with any issues you have.