Terrible Side Effect of 4 Units of Botox in Chin - Laguna Beach, CA

I have dimples and lumps on my chin, orange peel...

I have dimples and lumps on my chin, orange peel chin its called. I love my smile and speak with a smile when talking. A Surgeon sponsored on this site recommended Botox to smooth out the chin. 6 days later I cannot speak properly, have a lisp, can't make the S sound, and my smile drops down on the right side! Friends have asked if I had a stroke and people stare at my mouth when I speak. I wish I never did this to myself! Botox has side effects, even with a certified surgeon. Be careful- we can't have perfection all the time. Lesson learned for me and now I can't wait to return to my normal self. Never again!

Saw Dr. Who stated that the right side of the mouth and chin are not affected by the Botox. His suggestions was to let it wear off naturally or inject one more unit into the right. He was leaning toward letting it wear off- thus the outcome. I will ever have my chin injected again as such a small amount of Botox has greatly impaired my ability to speak and smile normally. It does seem to be a tab bit better today, day 13.

Update photos of day 13

Mild improvement, less dragging on the right side. However, still difficult speech and mouth movement when speaking.
Orange County Plastic Surgeon

I am waiting to make further comments. If he can correct this issue or make it better, I will provide the outcome.