Labiaplasty Recovery Has Been a Breeze!!

Hi ladies!! I'm 3 days post-op from a labiaplasty...

Hi ladies!! I'm 3 days post-op from a labiaplasty of the minora, majora and a clitoral hood reduction and I'm so happy to say the recovery has been so much easier than I expected that I feel compelled to write a review to help any of you that may be contemplating this procedure.
I have to admit I was terrified of what the recovery would be like due to the extremely sensitive area and some of the recoveries I had read about. I've had my fair share of other cosmetic procedures and this one had me the most nervous. I'm not sure if my recovery has been so easy because I am extremely healthy to start with. I'm an avid runner with a very healthy lifestyle so I'm sure that's helped. I also took SinEcch, which is arnica Montana and bromelain and is supposed to aid in swelling and bruising.
My surgery took nearly 3 hrs under local and I pretty much slept through it. The rest of the day is kind of a blur. I know I went home and slept afterwards. The next day, day 1, I just took it easy, napped a bit and watched movies. I had some swelling but nothing concerning and very little bruising. I did ice religiously and kept my legs elevated with a leg wedge pillow I bought. At no point was I in any pain and even walking felt fine. A friend visited me that evening who didn't know about the procedure and just thought I was slightly under the weather. By yesterday, day 2, I can honestly say I felt fine other than being bored. I tried to just take it easy but by the afternoon I had to get out of the house for a bit so went and got my nails done LOL. Today is day 3 and I feel great. I have continued to ice just not as frequently but I know it's crucial in reducing swelling. I feel so lucky that it's been so easy so far and hope it continues to be. I'll keep you posted.. I'm also getting my breasts redone in 2 weeks so will post about that as well. I wish you all the best with your procedures!!
Laguna Beach OB/GYN

Dr. Alinsod and his staff have been amazing through this entire experience. I cannot recommend them highly enough. I'm only 3 days post-op but will update with my surgical outcome once I'm healed.