Breast Lift (No Implants) Best Thing I've Ever Done - Laguna Beach, CA

I am a 30 y/o female who naturally had large...

I am a 30 y/o female who naturally had large breasts (34-36dd) and after breastfeeding two babies they sagged significantly. I could never go without a bra and did not fit into many cute clothes due to the sagging and uncomfortable bras. I had a breastlift with reduction and galaflex by Dr Dan Mills almost two weeks ago and couldn't be happier. I wore the aquavest for one week after my surgery and it helped with selling significantly. I still have quite a bit of bruising mainly on my left breast and can feel a little bit of discomfort on my right breast near the incision line but feels deeper so I'm assuming it's the galaflex sutures. I returned to work at 5 days and have been able to lift and do normal activities minus working out. I feel so much more confident and beautiful now I've had this done even with the bruising and swelling.

I'm three weeks post breastlift and still bruised on one side more than the other and slight pain near incision line. Other than that and some swelling it feels fine. I'm back to wearing normal bras with underwrites during the day, so far I'm a cup smaller :) and I am wearing the nightlift bra to sleep in, it gives me comfort and prevents sagging overtime and chest wrinkles, win win. Go in for my four week post op next week and hopefully get the suture removed!
Orange County Plastic Surgeon

Extremely professional and talented surgeon. Made me feel comfortable and confident every step of the way. My results are a tell all to his talent, I feel my life is changing for the better after my lift! Dr mills made me one happy lady!