30 Years Old, Returning Patient for Breast Aug - Laguna Beach, CA

I first became Dr. Mills' patient ten years ago...

I first became Dr. Mills' patient ten years ago when I opted for saline implants back in 2006. A decade later, Dr. Mills' conscientiousness in following up with me post-op, his daily implant exercises, and professionalism stayed with me. In the last ten years, I have met many people who have also had breast aug, but none had the kind of care that I received with Dr. Mills — or the results! Therefore, when it was time to get new implants, I knew I only had one doctor that I trusted. The only problem was that I had moved across the country sometime in the last decade and flying cross country for a consultation was not in the cards for me. Luckily, I already knew how great Dr. Mills was and is, so I was able to schedule a Skype consultation, address my wants and concerns with him and his staff, and book my new surgery all from the other coast. Prior to surgery, his team was constantly communicating with me to prep, and in total, I stay in California for a week. I've been healing nicely since and have been Skyping with his team regularly to follow-up. All in all, the experience has been as seamless and excellent as the first time around. Dr. Mills is truly one of the greatest at what he does.
Orange County Plastic Surgeon