42 Yrs Old with Ruptured Saline Implants Replaced with Silicone. Laguna Beach, CA

Dr. Mills is such a great surgeon. He did my...

Dr. Mills is such a great surgeon. He did my original saline implants 10 years ago which were wonderful! My implants ruptured right at the 10 yr mark, which he explained would happen to me at my original consultation. Of course I came straight back to his office to have them replaced with silicone implants. Now they are even more amazing! They are so natural and soft.
I also do fillers, Botox, and laser treatments. I get my monthly facials with Voula, she makes my skin glow. I wouldn't go anywhere else but Dr. Mills office!
Orange County Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Mills is an outstanding doctor and surgeon. He is caring and kind hearted always treating his patients like family. As soon as I walk through the doors of the office I feel so welcomed and I always have a nice experience when I'm there. I really can't say enough about Dr. Mills and his office staff.