Combination Treatment Active Fx - Lafayette, LA

Dr Duplechain is compassionate and caring, and his...

Dr Duplechain is compassionate and caring, and his staff are professional and courteous. He is treating me for facial scars with a combination of lasers, and I'm very pleased with the outcome so far. Going back for another treatment soon as it is a series and I'm driving long distance to be treated by him. He is worth it, the best!

Update on laser treatment

Dr Duplechain continued treating me as I needed multiple laser treatments on my upper lip as I was missing a chunk of tissue from my accident so that is where I had a knot of scar tissue. My scars are healing and looking great, flatter, less red, some close to invisible if you didn't know what happened, more range of motion in my lip and softer scar tissue, getting smaller around the lip. So thankful for these treatments. I believe I've had 4 or 5 and don't think I'll need many more.

Additional photo from Feb 2016

This was from the emergency room after I fell. Pretty tough to look at, Dr Michael Hickham, my Ent took care of me for my broken nose and referred me to Mr John Labruzzo who works in medical sales with lasers and ultimately came to dr. Duplechain, all amazing! Just a blessing and amazing physicians, people!
Lafayette Facial Plastic Surgeon

I was in an accident and had a good bit of facial trauma. Dr Duplechain realizes that this isn't something I want to see everyday when I look in the mirror. Him and his staff have been nothing but helpful and innovative in treating me. I'm so thankful and highly recommend him as your practitioner.