Honest Review - Lafayette, LA

Hello I've always hated my nose went on vacation...

Hello I've always hated my nose went on vacation to New Orleans for my birthday weekend just my husband and I and oh my I was forced to be stuck with a three way mirror I couldn't take it I told my husband "omg that's what it looks like? I've got to do something I hated my nose but never was forced to stare at it from the most unflattering angles!! Anyway had surgery Friday the 26th had a septorhinoplasty my nose was broken on each side I had grafts to widen my bridge also open rhinoplasty and tip work oh and a bump shaved down very extensive work!! Anyway it has been a journey but ill be honest very miserable just hoping for the every day is a tad better feeling!:)

Pics

More pics

Before

Cast off today

Scared to death..

So I found out today I had internal splints and was crying like a baby in the drs office when said they had to be removed next week I've read horror stories I'm so scared of the pain....

Looking better!

It's been about 20 days I have some swelling in my tip that makes it look crooked but I'm loving my new nose!!

2 week photos

2 1/2 years later

I still hAve a weird lump on one side it feels like a cyst or fluid filled pocket of some sort. Believe it or not it's still hard and has swelling

2 1/2 years later

I'm much more content

it's been awhile and while my nose is far from perfect, it's perfect for me!! I do have a strange lump on one side that is not bone it's more like scar tissue or a cyst inside. I need to go back and have my doc look at it but at the same time I feel like I've obsessed way too much on every little imperfection and don't want to go down that path again. I want to embrace my perfectly imperfect nose :) I'm super happy with the outcome and know that my doctor is amazing!

A few more pictures of before and after

Lafayette Facial Plastic Surgeon

Great bedside manner staff that goes above and beyond!!