Here Goes Nothing

Well, I had my PS consultation this past Wednesday...

Well, I had my PS consultation this past Wednesday and it went surprising well, Dr. Delatte answered all my questions before I could even ask him, he was very personable, did a great job of making me feel comfortable, and his staff was amazing. So now the question is, is this worth it, should I go through with it? I have had rather large breast my entire life, and I think I'm ready to say good bye to them. So I guess the next step is figuring out how to pay for the sx (BCBS refuses). I'm a little nervous and to be honest scared. Hopefully the road to smaller boobs won't be too bumpy.

Surgery

Well it's official, surgery scheduled for March 2nd. Let the nervousness begin! Sure hope I made the right decision!

A little over two months out

OK! I'm a little over two months out from my surgery. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I need to purchase prior to the surgery. I live alone so after about a wk I will be on my own. Any tips or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I'm like to plan ahead and I'm trying to get all my ducks in a row.
Dr. Delatte

Dr. Delatte and his staff were amazing! They made me feel comfortable from day one and are still continuing to provide top notch aftercare! I would highly recommend him and his staff to anyone considering having a breast reduction!