Tyte and Bryte

I had never heard about Sciton Tyte and Bryte...

I had never heard about Sciton Tyte and Bryte until I contacted Dr Lee's office for Coolsculpting coolmini consult. Upon my first phone call to the office to schedule a consultation I was impressed. Impressed with knowledge. Dr Lee gave me a thorough exam to make certain I was a candidate for both procedures. She is honest! No B.S. her office staff is no different. Dr Lee's medical assistant LeeAnne has decades of experience and she shares it. I was going to have Ultherapy or Thermage procedures. Once I compared the latter 2 procedures to Tyte and Bryte there was no comparison. I made the investment. there are 5 treatments 2 weeks apart. each treatment last 30 minutes. Results for me were immediate, continuous and fabulous.
The coolscultpting cool mini was also successful for me and highly recommend both to anyone who would like to ease the appearance of your wrinkles crinkles even your tone and tighten the skin.
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon