Hernia Repair and Tummy Tuck, Revised Breast Augmentation - Lafayette, CA

Dr. Persons and her staff are incredible! There is...

Dr. Persons and her staff are incredible! There is such a tranquil and confident atmosphere in the office that immediately puts you at ease. Dr. Persons is the ideal cosmetic surgeon in that she's both an artist and a perfectionist. She spent so much time with me during the consultation, listening to my concerns and providing a comprehensive portfolio, helpful answers and suggestions. A previous surgeon had done a breast lift that left my nipples unequal in size. Dr. Persons fixed this for me during the tummy tuck surgery and produced fantastic results. We were given very complete post operative instructions and any questions we had were immediately answered during recovery. During the several follow-up appointments, the nurses provided excellent guidance. Dr. Persons has carefully watched my recovery with the eye of a true artist. I am very confident in recommending her for both procedures big and small. She's a very lucky find!
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Persons is both a gifted artist and a self described perfectionist. This is an ideal combination in a cosmetic surgeon!