62 Year Old Woman's Birthday Present from Sister - Lafayette, CA

I could not be happier with the results. I healed...

I could not be happier with the results. I healed quickly, with very little pain. I already have so much more confidence, because the jowls are gone, my eyes are open, and I don't have the triple chin that made me feel so old and ugly. I don't know when I've felt so attractive.
Now let me tell you about Dr. Barbara Persons and her team. They are the most positive motivated group of women. There is such an aura of love in the office nothing seems impossible after each office visit I felt energized. I went back for my post op follow up four weeks after surgery and had a hydro facial and a laser facial to lessen the redness and promote healing. I also brought a friend from Las Vegas for a consultation. We had the treatments, went to lunch at a charming very hip retaurant called Chaos came back finished our treatments. I was photographed for after photos. The atmosphere in her office is just wonderful everyone works seamlessly as a team the answer is always yes of course that can be done, it's just plain fun to be there and you leave looking so great. Dr. Barbarba Persons has a unique story she had an automobile accident and has had to have 17 reconstructive facial surgeries so she is very compassionate to her patients. She also gives you 100 per cent of her attention in the OR and completely went beyond my expectations. I am more than thrilled with her work, and I feel she is just hitting her stride as an important surgeon.
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Barbara Persons satisfied me beyond my expectations. She is meticulous, and dedicated to the art of beauty she did things that I never expected or thought possible. I have so much confidence now and feel so much younger. Her staff is superb, they are warm answer every question and go out of their way to make sure you are comfortable at every stage of the procedure. At my post op visit I had a laser facial to reduce redness and scarring, and a hyro facial at no charge! I would recommend Dr. Persons to anyone who wants the best surgeon who truly cares about her patients.