Had a Bulging, Watering Eye for Years Due to Thyroid Disease - Lady Lake, FL

I suffered for years trying to see. Dr. Bassin did...

I suffered for years trying to see. Dr. Bassin did a fantastic job. My left eye bulged, and watered so much I couldn't see, due to a thyroid condition. I had to stop reading, gardening, even driving and wipe my eyes before continuing. Dr Bassin did a upper lid levator/muller's muscle resection with a lower lid hard palate graft. It has been wonderful! I can see now, and have stopped tripping over things and yes, even running into walls. My eye doesn't water anymore, and for the first time in years, I can wear mascara! Thank you so much. I have a very good life now.
Orlando Oculoplastic Surgeon

Dr. Bassin was very caring, understanding, concerned, and explained everything, and how the surgery would change my eye sight. Even had his surgical team hold my hand during the procedure to help comfort me. Dr. Bassins' surgical nurses were great . Didn't think anything could be done to give my life back to me, but I was so wrong. Thank you, thank you!!