Jaw-grinding - Denver, CO

Great experience. Was my first time ever doing...

Great experience. Was my first time ever doing botox or any sort of cosmetic injection and everything was what I hoped for and then some. The ladies who run the front desk are awesome- very thoughtful, polite, conversational and informative. Dr. Ladner is very professional, confident, and straightforward with his recommendations. He clearly knows what he is doing and they call and check up on you a week after to make sure things are going as planned. My teeth grinding and jaw popping has been greatly relieved and Ive been enjoying a sleeker jawline as well! I will be going there for this procedure from now on and any other that I may try in the future. Cant go wrong with this place!
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Direct, professional, thoughtful, and competent. Will make you feel comfortable and will not push anything you don't want to do. It doesn't get better than this guy- I highly recommend Dr. Ladner. I will be going to them ONLY from now on for this procedure or any other cosmetic fixes I may want in the future.