SculptSure Melted my Muffin Top! - Ladera Ranch, CA

I've been fit my whole life. I was a dancer into...

I've been fit my whole life. I was a dancer into my 40's and I also own a Pilates studio. Hot yoga, running and other forms of exercise are a big part of my life. This year I turned 50 & had been struggling with added belly fat and muffin top that just wouldn't budge! Early menopause was also causing me to add weight. I decided to seek help from Dr Faraz. She talked to me about this new treatment called SculptSure. It sounded like the right Soliution. Dr Faraz was so knowledgable and kind and she was happy to answer all my questions. I couldn't be happier with my results. My clothes fit again, my confidence is back and as I continue to work out as always I actually see results! Dr Faraz and her staff at the Pacific Women's Center are amazing!

SculptSure Melted my Muffin Top! - Ladera Ranch, CA

Also had flank at bra band done

10 weeks out

Ladera Ranch OB/GYN

Dr Faraz is so patient and knowledgable. I was nervous about the procedure and she stayed with me and talked to me to help me understand what to expect as it was being done. In addition t to being a highly skilled doctor she also has an incredible bedside manor.