So Many Compliments on my Skin Since Having my Microneedling with PRP! Ladera Ranch, CA

I scheduled this appointment knowing I would not...

I scheduled this appointment knowing I would not be disappointed. Growing up in the so cal my skin showed so much aging. I started going to acific Women's Center Medical Aesthetics a few years ago. I have a friend who referred me and she looks amazing. Dr Faraz and Debe are such a great team. They are so honest and never pushy. They have actually turned me away from a laser vein treatment. They have changed my face. I seriously look at least 10 years younger and get compliments all the time. after doing the MicroNeedling WOW!!!! I'm hooked!!! No pain during the treatment. Dr Faraz and Debe kept me so comfortable and with little down time. Can't wait to get my next treatment. I did face neck, chest and hands. Thank you ladies!! I need my Botox next. It's close to that time.

Microneedling with PRP

I seriously saw results the same day. My skin felt tighter and smoother. I am so happy with my results and cannot wait to schedule my next appointment!!
Ladera Ranch OB/GYN

Dr Faraz is the best!!!!!! She explains every procedure in detail all the way through my treatments. I always feel so comfortable when I come to the office. The entire staff goes above and beyond. I've even scheduled to early on my botox and they told me to wait a few months so I dont throw my money away. I love Dr Faraz and Debe!!!!