50 year-old happy patient - Los Angeles, CA

This was an easy decision for me to make. I had...

This was an easy decision for me to make. I had been wanting to do it for a while and was just procrastinating. I finally decided that it was time. I started researching the procedure and doctors in my area who perform it. I interviewed three doctors and was not convinced that they were right for me and what I wanted to accomplish. So, I decided to keep searching. I interviewed two more and then just decided to do online search and see what I could find. I spent a few nights searching and searching. then I came across this one doctor's bio and information that kind of stuck out to me. Dr. Courtenay Poucher is her name. I drove the 2-plus hours to her office and believe it or not, as soon as I met Annie, the receptionist, I felt at ease. She answered my questions with confidence and total confidentiality. Every concern I had, she alleviated with a warm smile. Then, I met Dr. Poucher. I knew from that first visit with her that she was the one. She had such a beautiful way about her and how she values her patients. The manner in which she assured me and explained every aspect of the procedure and what to expect and what she would do and how she would do it. I was convinced she was going to be my doctor. I set up the appointment and had my surgery a few weeks later. I AM SOOOOO very very very happy and thrilled with the results. it was so much more than I had expected. I am so glad I did it and would recommend anyone thinking about having this procedure, please give yourself the chance of meeting with her. Believe me, you won't be sorry. :)

Loved loved loved her and her staff. Very professional. Very patient-oriented. Explained everything beautifully. I cannot say enough how happy I am that I had made the decision to keep searching until I found the perfect fit with dr. Poucher. And please do yourself the favor of scheduling an appointment with her if you planning on having this procedure. Annie her office assistant is magnificent as well. Awesome team.