Labiaplasty and Clitoral Hood Reduction - Davis, CA

11 Oct 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Labiaplasty and Clitoral Hood Reduction - Davis, CA

Amazing doctor and staff! I would highly recommend his office to anyone considering this procedure. I had my labiaplasty and clitoral hood reduction done by Dr. Goodman about 4 months ago in June 2016. I am 23 and I had wanted this surgery for years, but I was just waiting for the right time and to have the right doctor. When I first met him, I thought he was very professional and understood my needs and what I was looking for. Soon after the initial appointment, I set a surgery date. The office was helpful with my questions regarding preparing for the surgery and they sent me thorough guidelines to follow, as well as a prescription for the medication I would need post-op. On the surgery day, I felt nervous, but I was given a medication to calm my nerves. The office staff was positive and comforting. During the surgery, I definitely felt initial pain from the local anesthesia injections, but after that I did not feel anything. The surgery itself went smoothly. I simply laid back and relaxed. I had some bleeding after surgery, but after the first day it was not much. Over time, I healed pretty well and the swelling went down a lot. I am very satisfied with my results. He is an excellent surgeon who truly listens to what you want and works to get you your ideal result.