Beautiful Lip Lift - Spain, ES

I've always wanted a more feminine and sexier...

I've always wanted a more feminine and sexier mouth. I tried lip fillers but after the result being made looking like I had a stroke, (my upper lip drooping over my teeth) I realised that the distance between my philtrum (distance between my nose and mouth) was not as short as I would prefer it to be. Feminine features and aesthetics usually have a shorter philtrum I learned.

I wanted my teeth to show when I rested my mouth (my resting bitch face!) except I looked like an old man when I relaxed my face. It was something I was never comfortable with even with a million lip fillers.

I found out a lip lift was what I needed but the cost was way too much in Ireland they didn't even do it and in the UK it was around £2500, i learned that at lowcostmetic Dr Alejandro Nogueira could do it and at an amazing price of around €700.

I was worried incase Dr Nogueira, would not be as experienced at this particular procedure, as this was a procedure on my face that could potentially change my appearance forever for better or for worse! so it was a big risk I took, I was getting my breast Augmentation done on the same day at the same time. Let me say IT PAIED OFF! WOW

Dr Alejandro Nogueira assured me that It is a very simple procedure, his kind aura and personality along with his sense of humour assured me that it can be done very subtle yet effective and not be over corrected. I immediately felt he knew what he was doing and I trusted him.

Well I awakened feeling amazing, it was life changing, The best money I have ever spent. This man is a genius and not just a surgeon but an artist, and in my opinion the mixture of science and artistry is what makes this man a genius. PERFECTION

I can now walk around resting my mouth without feeling like an angry stroke victim.

I love my beautiful new sexy cracker lips and mouth!

updated my lips closed

my new lips fully closed as requested by a comment. i love my new lips after the lip lift, and i also had fillers to pop them
Spain Plastic Surgeon