Life Changing Mommy Makeover - La Mesa, CA

I waited many years to find a dr and follow...

I waited many years to find a dr and follow through on having my breast reduction and tummy tuck. A friend went to Dr Pousti for a breast augmentation many years again and gave me his information. I always had him in mind and when the time came, his name came up multiple times in my search for a surgeon. His reviews were all positive and I was hard pressed to find anything negative.
From the first appointment Dr Pousti and his staff have been AMAZING, professional and I've always felt like I wasn't just another patient. My initial consultation l felt completely safe and comfortable in their care. He listened and worked with me to make decisions on what I was looking for.
I had my breast reduction and tummy tuck in June. The surgery center staff was great and the day of surgery, I was excited and felt safe. Dr Pousti and his staff were amazing during the recovery process. He even made a trip to my home days after surgery to check on me. Someone always called to check in and make sure that things were going well. My comfort and well being was a top priority to them. The care I received was beyond my expectation and so appreciated. Roughly 5 weeks into my recovery I had unexpected complications. Dr Pousti was available and always there when I needed anything. When he says that you can reach him any time, he means it. He truly cares about his patients and their well being.
If you're looking for a dr who is professional, has a great staff, listens, makes you feel safe and works with you for the best outcome possible, Dr Pousti is your man. I cannot say enough about how wonderful this experience has been even with the ups and downs I experienced. Even with my complications, I'd do it all over again, no regrets. I am so happy with my results. It's truly life changing and I'm so thankful that I chose Dr Pousti and his staff.
San Diego Plastic Surgeon