61yr Lady-It's Time for Me Now - La Mesa, CA

My motivation was I was tired of seeing my flabby...

My motivation was I was tired of seeing my flabby belly. After 2 children and several diets of loosing weight and gaining it back for several years I finally lost & maintain my weight. That when I decided to get the tummy tuck to get rid of the extra skin damage that I did to myself. I am hopping the experience will be a great one, because as of now I have no regrets at all.

3 weeks post op

Im 3 weeks post op, still walking with a walker as I'm still not able to stand straight up , following all the doctor's instructions. Had my staples removed and surprisingly it didn't hurt, I was scared at first because I had a complete hip replacement 10 months ago and the person who removed the staples was brutal pulling them out in which I actually cried. I got the okay to drive which is great. Still have my drainage tubes in as they are not quite ready to be taken out yet. I prefer to keep them in longer than to get some kind of infections So far I'm loving the results and I definitely have no regrets.
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

To start I'm 61 yrs young lady, I've had friend refer me to their doctors & I did my research and lot of them had 4-4.5 stars. If I waited this long to do cosmetic surgery I needed a 5 stars from the reviews. From the 1st consultation with Dr. Pousti and his staff to day 10 post operation they have been the most caring staff I have every encountered with, Dr. Pousti recommended 1 extra day in the hospital which was the best decision as my oxygen level was low after the surgery. The nurses left the oxygen on until it was safe to release me home. Everyday the doctor or his staff has called to check on how I'm doing & if I have any questions. Also, while sitting in his office to be seen for the 1st time several of his clients came to me letting me know how great Dr. Pousti is & not to worry about a thing. Now I can't hardly wait to give the same advice to his new clients waiting to be seen for the 1st time. So who ever reads this, you will be very satisfied & in great hands with Dr. Pousti. Thank you Dr. Pousti and your wonderful staff.