26 and 4 Kids Later - La Mesa, CA

I have 4 kids, my last 2 were twins my stomach...

I have 4 kids, my last 2 were twins my stomach stretched out a lot, once I lost all my baby weight I saw my stomach was destroyed and will never be flat again. Which is why I thought of Dr.Pousti, I have had a breast augmentation done by him before which he did a great job on, But now I went back to him for a tummy tuck, Vanessa explained everything I needed to know at my pre-op appointment she was very sweet and helpful like always. That is one thing about Dr.Pousti himself and his staff that are always very friendly and helpful, makes me feel very comfortable and welcome. I'am getting ready for my surgery which is next Friday, and I'am extremely excited.

The night before...

This was the day of my markings was very excited and nervous.

One week post op

Two week post op

Looking much better still some swelling

March 2016, almost one year post op

I'm extremely happy with my tummy tuck, the scar has definitely flattened out and faded out a lot. I can finally wear a two piece bathing suit, ready for the summer.

1 year and 2 months post-op

After a little over a year after my tummy tuck the incision looked great and smooth but I like wearing very low bathing suits so I decided to cover it with a tattoo and I'm extremely happy with the result of my tummy tuck and cover up tattoo.

One year 2 months later post op

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

LDr.Pousti is a very talented man, he does great work. Not only is he great at what he does he also has a great personality, very informative and friendly. I definitely will be coming back to him and keep recommending him to everyone I know.