Fantastic Experiance with Dr.Pousti! A Wonderful Consultation Regaurding Thigh Lipo/lift and Revision for Breast Augmentation!

I do not know where to begin with my review.. I...

I do not know where to begin with my review.. I live in Illinois and had a BA done by a Plastic Surgeon here..I did have a minor complication and while researching other women's concerns and similar situations as mine here on Realself I stumbled upon Dr Pousti and his reviews ..I could not believe how many women were thrilled with their life changing results that it made me want to look into possibly flying to La Mesa California for a thigh lift/lipo that I felt was necessary to make me feel better about my concerns I had after losing over 65 pounds. Let me just say that I never thought I would fly to California to see a surgeon, and I am so glad I did..Dr Pousti is not a surgeon he is THE surgeon to see.. before I even arrived his friendly staff contacted me to confirm everything and even went as far as to help me find a hotel, how to take public transportation, where I might like to go sight seeing since it was my first time traveling to San Diego... Alone by the way....When I got there I felt so comfortable...His staff was so upbeat,friendly and welcoming. Dr Pousti took his time to listen to my concerns, went over all of the risks and benefits to the surgery I was interested in having done . Everything about my appointment exceeded my expectations. Lets be honest this is one of the busiest and skilled Plastic Surgeons in the country and any information and recommendations from him is valuable. I have never traveled to a different state and felt as comfortable and happy as I did after leaving Dr Pousti's office..This is an honest review and just my own personal opinion..If you are planning on having a Breast Augmentation, thigh lift or any type of procedure chose a surgeon wisely. If I could do it all over again I would have planned and took the time to fly to La Mesa California to take care of things...Not only would I have this spectacular surgeon and staff by my side, San Diego was truly a fabulous experience and mini break! Do not hesitate to fly out for a few days and make it a fun little vacation as well...It was worth it!!!!!! DO IT! =)
San Diego Plastic Surgeon