Got Mentor smooth round ultra high profile silicone "gummy bear" 400cc on my right and 430 on my left, im 112 pounds 5'1 tall

Have always wIshed for bigger boobs but our family...

Have always wIshed for bigger boobs but our family was not blessed with them. So i started wearing more padded bras. Bought 34b instead so my chest can look bigger. It was fun trying risers. I especially liked the 450cc but they were way too big for my frame. So Dr. Poustiand I decided to go for 400cc due to my small boob and frame that was the biggest implant he can place in my chest. Safety will always comes first with him! My left boob was smaller so to even them out he placed a 430cc, i let him decided what profile to use in order to achieve the look that i was going for. He ended up using a smooth round ultra high profile memory gel from Mentor "gummy bear" im verry happy with my result so far. All i can say is trust him! He won't dissapoint you!

Here are few pictures of my wish boobs

Bring pictures when you see your doctor

1 week post op

Going to see my doc on the 16th

11days after surgery#2ndcheckup

Got instructions on how to massage my new boobies :) And the support band that used to be at the bottom of my breast have now been moved on top of to help them settle down. It feels more comfortable now.

May 16 2nd check up

It feels kind of weird at first walking Around without the bottom support band but at the same time im a bit relieved becAuse they were itchy!

StArted massaging my girls at home

I will post pictures to trAct the chnges. This is whAt they look like now after 11 days b.a

3 weeks post op

Left boob is slightly higher than right but looking good. My husband is washing my bra so im wearing this for now.

Bandages came off today

My left boob has some scabbing, the right boob does not. This is my 4th week post-op. 1 month on the 5th.

1 month today!!!

Still wear my surgical bra at night, started wearing my old sports bra. They are size small from walmart. Kind of tight but i guess thats a good thing for support.

5 weeks post-op

Looking more even. Still have scabbing on my left boob.

6 weeks post-op

Right boob still a bit bigger/higher. Waiting for them to get closer together for some cleavage.

Me with different kinds of sports bras

Trying to see what fits best and comfortable for sleep and work

Wish boobs

Too many to choose from, we shall see which came the closest later on when I'm fully healed

Almost 2 months

Slowly getting there

Need more sports bra for work

I bought one of these from Target for like $25 or so. They come in other pretty colors and styles. Wore them once and washed them already to see how they are so far so good. I like the front closure styles, easy on and off. These have built in paddings. Good support! Go try some on!!!

Info above

Tried on bras today

No underwire, just lightly lined bras from Marshalls

Happy 2 months anniversary to my girls

3 months post-op :)

7 months post-op

Purchased a bunch of sports bras from Victorias Secret and got measured. They have a light built in padding so your nipples won't show. I love them. They were 50% off, $12.50 each!!! I'm currently a 34C.

34C sports bra from VS

7 months post-op

34C

Sister sizes

Measurements from VS, what fits me
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Pousti and his entire staff were friendly from the moment i checked in until i checked out. The staff at Grossmont where the procedure was done were such caring people. I was treated like family.