Botched Job. La Mesa, CA (SD Body Contouring. OR Vein & Liposculpture Center)

Dr. Sarosy Did surgery on the wrong body parts &...

Dr. Sarosy Did surgery on the wrong body parts & would not give me a refund. Dr. Powell was hired to do the job....He is not a MD. Dr. Sarosy is the entity. Dr. Sarosy did not have my consent for my surgery.
I never saw him but he did one side & Dr. Powell did the other side. I thought they were training a new
doctor on me. I am deformed now.

My Court date is next week!!!

I'm suing Dr. Sarosy & Dr. Powell for $10,000.00. The max in Small Claims court. I will keep you posted.

Dr. Sarosy uses different business names because he has so many bad reviews. Image Centre Salon and Medical Spa, Dr. Charles Sarosy, East County Vein & Liposculpture Center and Charles J Sarosy, MD His new name is SD Body Contouring. In San Diego.

I have started a complaint with the medical board. I found a Deal. He uses Groupon & Yelp deals for new clients. He has changed the name of his business many times. Now it's SD Body Contouring. Also Image Centre Salon and Medical Spa, Dr. Charles Sarosy, East County Vein & Liposculpture Center and Charles J Sarosy, MD . He is doing this because he has MANY bad reviews. I'm suing him in Small Claims court. 3/19/15. They do not tell you 2 doctors will be working on you. I never saw Dr. Sarosy the day of my surgery. This is wrong. He paid Yelp off to remove my reviews. Great Doctor's don't use GROUPON OR DEALS. He's doing this because he hasn't perfected his skill. This is his second case with the medical board. His facility is very dusty, Dust is mostly skin. Google dust. I plan to go to the media after court. We have a friend that is on the news in San Diego. I will post pictures. There are to many good Doctors out there. Every Doctor I went to asked be why I went to him. I was told I didn't do my homework. Other Doctors looks down on him. They get his mistakes. Attorney's told me he uses a large canula to take the fat out fast so he can get to the next person. I woke up in extreme pain. My friend said when he was waiting for me there was a lady moaning really bad in the next room. I asked the young girl to lock up my jewelry. She said ok. Well, She didn't.His manager told me to take off my compression garment in 5 days. So I did. I ended up in imaging with my legs 3 times the size. My friend called Dr. S office . Who every answered the phone said, " No!!! She was suppose to say 5 weeks". I have spent more then $20,000.00 to correct my deformities. Please look at his reviews before you do anything. He does not care about his patients. He's all about the money. I went to the Doctors in the show Botched. They asked me "WHO DID THIS TO YOU!!" Other Doctors in Beverly Hills said," He needs his license taking away," If you love yourself don't use this Doctors. There are others that will do a good job. You get what you pay for. Good Luck!!

I WON!!!! my Small Claims Case!!!

The Superior Court of San Diego judgement was against Dr. Charles Sarosy.
The max amount of $10,105.00. If this happens to you Sue him like I did.!!!
He is not playing by the rules. I'm still working on my case with the CA. Medical
San Diego General Surgeon