Dr. Pousti rocks! 2 Stage Breast Augmentation Under Way! - La Mesa, CA

I decided to contact Dr.Pousti after going to 2...

I decided to contact Dr.Pousti after going to 2 doctor consults in Las Vegas where I live. I received poor bedside manners from both doctors and decided not to procede with either doctor due to different visions from them for my outcome. I knew that I wanted large breast that were a bit lifted. The doctors here in Vegas recommended smaller breast implants with a lift at the same time.
I decided to do some research to make my dream come true. I found Dr.Pousti who specializes in xl breast augmentation and 2 step breast augmentations. After turning 28, I decided to contact Dr. Pousti for email consult. We chatted and I decided to meet him in person to get the ball rolling. I scheduled a consult for September 18th. I flew to San Diego. I was determined to get a third opinion for my breast goals. I was greeted by his awesome staff and felt at home. Upon meeting Dr. Pousti he examined me and actually talked to me! I was blown away and knew he was going to be my doctor. I got to talk to actual patients and see their results. I did not feel pressured to make a choice at any time. I decided to book the next available appt for surgery!
We scheduled my Step 1- the breast lift for October 1st. Since I was an out of town patient; Dr.Pousti did all my pre-operative stuff that day at inititial consult.
On surgery day, I felt at ease. Dr. Pousti and his surgical team are amazing. I got the procedure done and was discharged later that day. I was not in pain just sleepy. He and his staff have been following up on me every day since surgery.
I am now 8 days after surgery and am not taking any pain meds!!! I am returing to work in 3 days. I feel confident, I made the right choice for an excellent doctor. I have a follow up appt on October 30th. At that time, we will decide on when to procede with stage 2- which is the breast augmentation. Super excited with my results so far.

Waiting for my post-op appt

I am two weeks post-op. My energy level is getting up. Will be returning to work in 4 days. Have slight pain in the incision areas. I'm not taking any pain meds. Super excited for my follow up appt in two weeks. I'll be flying, just reserved my ticket today! No drainage, sucks not being able to shower completely. Have been showering belly button down and wiping my upper body with baby wipes. I'm so glad it's getting cooler in Vegas.

1 month update

I went to see Dr. Pousti on the 30th of October. As usual, everyone was super nice. Anna was very warm, friendly and gentle when taking off my surgical dressings.
Dr. Pousti was super caring. We decided to follow up over email for the next two months. Then I'll return for an examination to determine when the second stage will be done.
My breast are feeling more soft and less tender. I am very happy to be showering full body!
I'm disappointed with the dark areola skin left after the lift. I thought all the areola color would be cut off. I will be talking to Dr. Pousti about scar revision at the next appointment.

Waiting to heal

It's been two months since i had the anchor lift. My left breast is healing faster than the right. I had originally wanted to get the augmentation asap. My bf got me thinking it's better to wait six months so I am fully healed.
I had a phone consult with my ps he said i should wait until I'm 4-6 months post op for the augmentation.
I'll be patient and wait. I want to get the vertical scar revised and want larger implants lol

step 2 underway

I had my preop appt today. Dr couldn't guarantee he would revise my scar or the number of cc's. I took a poster with my desired breast pictures. Dr thought that going too large on my frame will cause problems. I consented to him going the largest possible keeping in mind my health. I'm a bit disappointed. I went through getting an anchor lift six months ago. I'm fully healed and i was expecting xl breasts.
I'm starting to rethink my surgery. I think I should of gotten a lollipop lift with implants. I wish my doctor had paid more attention to my concerns and not brushed them off. I know he is super busy.
Anyway, I'm having surgery at 10:30am tmrw. Still trying to decide what to eat before going to sleep. Hoping all goes well.

Finally did the augmentation! Dr. Pousti is amazing!!!

I had surgery today at 10am. My doctor was super sweet, caring and compassionate. Totally different experience than yesterday at preop. He works hard to make us the patient happy. I felt totally at ease before surgery. We went over size, preferences and my dream outcome. I got saline 1000cc left and 1050 on the right! Wow Im super big. I feel like Dolly Parton boobs lol Dr. Pousti rocks :-D
He gave me what i wanted. My scar wasn't revised due to the implant size. He said we can revise it in 6 months so it gives me skin time to stretch and settle.
Overall I am super happy!
Thank you Dr. Pousti for listening to my needs and giving me what I want. I appreciate you. Your operating staff was amazing including Susan, Heather, Lidia and Mark.
Back at the office your ladies are the best. Exceptional manners, care and compassion. I love Vanessa and Helen.

Healing

Hello everyone :-) thank you to those of you that have been following my posts and keeping me in your prayers-New tatas 74.
I'm still in the process of healing. Have been taking pain killers and muscle relaxants as prescribed. When the meds wear off it feels like an elephant on the chest lol.
I started taking Arnica supplement in pills,liquid and gel to rub on my boobs. Have been taking gas strips to help relieve the chest pressure too. Overall, I think everything in combination is helping.
My energy level is a bit better but I'm sleeping most of the day-that's why I hadn't updated lol
Thankful that my hubby and his mom are taking great care of me. No house chores for me yet. Just driving my son to school and my sister picks him up.
I have a post-op appt with Dr.Pousti. on Monday the 27th. I am very happy with my results so far. Boobs are getting softer.

2 week follow up appt

Took a flight from Vegas to SD. Had my follow up appt yesterday.
Super pleased with my results. Staff were very caring. Had external stitches removed ouch! Minor bleeding. Got cleaned up by Heather Dr. Pousti's assistant.
They showed me how to massage my breast so the implant can settle in "fluff and drop"lol
Instructed to start wearing a sports bra with some support since my saline implants of 633cc were overfilled to 1000+cc.
Got another rx for pain killers, I am weak for pain tolerance!

Six week update!

It's been six weeks since the augmentation. Swelling is down. Boobs are softer. I miss sleeping on my stomach. Big boobs make it harder to sleep in any position. Still finding it hard to find any bras that fit. Most are too big from the back or the cups are very small

Six months after implants!

It's been six months since I got high profile salines overfilled to 1000cc's. They were placed under the muscle. I went to Dillard's to buy a bustier. I'm getting married in a week! Anyway I got sized and am a 34H! I was shocked since I've been wearing sports bras lol
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Pousti rocks!!! He is caring, friendly and has great bedside manners. His office staff is amazing they are all very compassionate. Love Vanessa and Daisy both have a great attitude and care.