Tuberous/Constricted Breasts - La Mesa, CA

I've always had small breasts and after 3...

I've always had small breasts and after 3 pregnancies, my breasts decreased in size and sagged. Along with that, I was never satisfied with the way they looked, I lacked fullness on the top of my breasts and the roundness on the bottom. I found out during my consultation that I had tuberous/constructed breasts. This type of surgery can be quite difficult if put in the hands of a non experienced surgeon. I wanted a natural looking breast and that's what I got! I am so happy with them.
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

I can assure you Dr. Pousti is an artist in this type of surgery. Although they are a busy office, not once did I ever feel rushed. All of our questions were answered and my husband and I felt so comfortable in knowing he is highly experienced. Dr. Pousti and his staff are very professional and welcoming. They even offered to let me speak to a couple of patients who were within a week post op (of course with the patients approval). One thing that stuck out to me the most, was how honest he was regarding the results to be expected with this type of surgery. I am now almost 6 months post op and my breasts look better than was expected! I can honestly say that I am extremely happy with my results and have no regrets in choosing Dr. Pousti.