36 Year Old, Mother of 2, Lost 25lbs, Went from DD to B Cup in 5 Months - La Mesa, CA

My motivation for the procedure came from losing...

My motivation for the procedure came from losing weight that resulted in the loss of fat tissue in my breasts. I went from a DD to B cup in about 5 months. I am 5'10'' 130lbs currently. The extra skin was unbearable in a swimsuit and I didn't like having to constantly adjust my top to not see the "wrinkly" skin. I went to Dr. Pousti to see about a labiaplasty (I'll write about that review under that procedure) and to see about my breasts. I first called his office and the appointment was a few weeks out. I needed a sooner appointment to accommodate my work schedule. Dr. Pousti himself was able to meet my scheduling needs and I was very grateful. During my first visit, from the moment you walk in the office the staff is warm, friendly, and they do an excellent job at making you feel comfortable. I was very nervous and they made the process painless. The exam room has a "photo machine" that is nothing short of futuristic (think 3 way mirror) and it takes pictures from an angle that made me certain I needed the procedure! The pictures are viewed on a large tv monitor in the exam room and the nurse starts to "Photoshop" what you could look like. I loved this part! I had Vanessa helping me and she was so kind and really held my hand through the process. Dr. Pousti then comes in and does a brief exam. He is complimentary in a way that makes you feel good about yourself but yet you don't get a creepy vibe, which I appreciated. He is skilled and I trusted his advice fully. He knows what he is doing...I of course had already seen his results as I have 3 friends that have gone to him for breast augmentations and their results are BEAUTIFUL! I wanted the "keep em guessing" look and Dr. Pousti offered his advice at what would best suit MY body. I was able to pre-op the next day and had surgery a week later.
To say this process was smooth would be an understatement, it has been much better than I could have imagined!
The recovery has been fairly easy....but make sure to follow dr's orders! I had a stage 3 lift and silicone 425cc under the muscle. The first 2 days I felt like an elephant was on my chest...just a very heavy feeling. Then by day 3 I was weaning off the pain meds and moving around. Want to know the worst part??? No getting wet for weeks! Yikes! I tried to be very creative in my hair washing!
The results are still "hidden" under padding, tape, and the ugliest medical bra but from what I can see the results are already exceeding my expectations. I am almost to week 4 and the breasts are starting to soften. Really, it is truly amazing. Oh and let me mention how amazing the staff is after your procedure...no joke they call every single day to check on me, answer any questions, and help where possible. You are never left to be alone through this entire process. Dr. Pousti cares and so does his staff!
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Pousti is a skilled surgeon. I have yet to see my final results but I have seen 3 of my friends results and all 3 have beautiful breasts and minimal scars. Dr. Pousti has a professional, caring, and knowledgeable beside manner. He is your surgeon, and cares about his patients. I felt I had his complete attention every single time I have spoken with him. I wouldn't go anywhere else and if I had to do it all over again I Dr. Pousti would still be my only choice!