54 Year Old New Lease on Life - La Mesa, CA

Just had my breast lift (no implants) and upper...

Just had my breast lift (no implants) and upper arm lift 3 days ago. I have lost a considerable amount of weight with gastric bypass surgery last year, and these were the two body parts I wanted to restore as best as possible. I'm writing this initial review during my immediate recovery period to share this experience while it's fresh in my head. First & foremost, my pain has been well managed. The medication isn't overwhelming, but does the job. I've been up walking around, keeping that blood moving! I currently live in Tijuana Mexico, so I stayed overnight at a local hotel by the surgery center. Dr. Pousti even came by to see me that first night!
Dr. Pousti is a very humble man. His dedication to me exceeded my expectations. His office staff are outstanding as well. Very courteous and helpful.

10 Days Post Op

Got my drains out today, everything cleaned up and I feel amazing. VERY HAPPY with my 10 day post op picture. I can't believe there are no implants! Dr. Pousti is a very talented surgeon!

4 Weeks Post Op

Saw Dr. Pousti today for my 4 week appt. Everyone is so pleased with my recovery! Went back to work after two weeks, I feel great. I'm back on my treadmill too.
I always look forward to seeing Dr. Pousti and his staff; everyone makes me feel very special, and are genuinely interested in my health & well being. Even after the bill was paid and the surgery was performed, Dr. Pousti and his staff consistently exceed my expectations with my follow up care. I know I made the right choice with Dr. Pousti for my breast and arm lift surgeries.

Wearing spaghetti straps tops - 5 weeks post op

Healing nicely, bought several spaghetti strap tank tops. I could never have worn these before my breast lift! Just 5 weeks post op, I'm VERY happy with my results. Both my breast lift and arm lift look amazing! Thank you Dr. Pousti!

5 weeks post op auto augmentation & arm lift

Forgot to include this updated picture on today's earlier update post.

7 Weeks Post Op

Feeling better every day! Most of the scabs are gone now. Was cleared to start lifting weights. Still have slight numbness at suture lines on arms & breasts, but feeling coming back more each day. Breasts are softening and selling into place. Everything feels so natural, I'm glad I opted for auto augmentation without implants!

9 Days Using Silicone Therapy

I began using Silicone therapy to help minimize my scars from my recent arm lift. Here is a nice comparison photo of both arms, just 9 days after beginning the silicone therapy! VERY HAPPY with the progress! Going to use the silicone for 12 weeks as recommended.

11 weeks post op arm lift

Was released on week 6 to start reclaiming my arms with weight training. This is week 11 post op, ALREADY seeing definition and feeling tons of new strength!

Arm lift update 11 weeks Post Op

Here's another photo showing muscle in biceps beginning to define!

18 weeks Post Op Auto-augmentation/ Arm Lift

Everything's healed nicely. I'm still applying silicone gel to my incision lines to help reduce any thickness. I'm exercising daily and weight lifting.

Arm Lift - 6 Months Post Op

My arm lift recovery was tough, but I say that because healing takes time! The rewards are lifetime! Here are 2 pics, one @ 8 weeks post op, the other (today) @ 24 weeks. Scaring has diminished greatly. I feel amazing to say the least. Dr.Pousti did an incredible job.

12 Months Post Op Arm Lift

I've been working very hard to get my lifted arms in shape! I am very pleased how nice they look.

2 Days Post Op Breast augmentation

Had my breast augmentation Wednesday afternoon. This was the second phase ( first was auto augmentation breast lift). While Dr. Pousti was making his markings for surgery, we throughly discussed my desires have expectations for by augmentation. I previously emailed him photos that I liked and he said I was consistent with my type of outcome. We decided on 550cc implants overfilled 850/890 to get the high profile round shape I desired. Will pay photos after first post op tomorrow.

Implants placed Wednesday

Wow! I am beyond amazed. The results far exceeded my expectations! I'm doing well with pain control and using heating pad on my back to keep me comfortable.

1 Week Post Op Overfilled Implants

Finally feeling human again. Week 1 is in the books, and I'm off the pain meds. I had 550cc Mentor Round High Profile overfilled 850/890. Still using heating pad for my back, because I've been sleeping in a recliner and it's not that comfortable. I was able to shower & that helped too! My breasts feel huge! Don't get me wrong, it's just so new. PLEASE WEAR YOUR POST OP SURGERY BRA! It feels so secure and you need that for at least the first month. So far, recovery is going good!

4 Weeks Post Op Overfilled Implants

Last January I had auto-augmentation breast lift. At that time, I thought that's all I'd need to complete my breast lift. I ended up losing 30 additional pounds(post RNY) street my breast lift and lost most of the fullness I had early on. 12 months later, Dr. Pousti & I decided to do overfilled saline round high profile implants to get the nice full look I was hoping to achieve. WOWWW! Dr. Pousti was spot on with the results! I'm so happy I did the second phase implants. I'm 4 weeks post op, recovery was pretty easy...if you're a back sleeper you'll have no problem, but if you're a side sleeper, make sure you have a real soft bed. First couple weeks you need to stay on your back. All & all I am extremely satisfied with my outcome.

4 Months Post Op Overfilled Saline Implants

Doing very well 4 months post op. Implants have settled into their pockets. Feeling more confident and comfortable with the new "girls". Back to regular exercise & physical activity.
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Pousti is concerned about my happiness and satisfaction with the two procedures I wanted done. He is very easy to talk with and takes as much time to listen to you as you need! He even came to see me the night after my surgery to make sure I was comfortable and resting well. He's called me every day to make sure I am ok and to answer any questions I may have.