54 Year Old New Lease on Life - La Mesa, CA

Just had my breast lift (no implants) and upper...

Just had my breast lift (no implants) and upper arm lift 3 days ago. I have lost a considerable amount of weight with gastric bypass surgery last year, and these were the two body parts I wanted to restore as best as possible. I'm writing this initial review during my immediate recovery period to share this experience while it's fresh in my head. First & foremost, my pain has been well managed. The medication isn't overwhelming, but does the job. I've been up walking around, keeping that blood moving! I currently live in Tijuana Mexico, so I stayed overnight at a local hotel by the surgery center. Dr. Pousti even came by to see me that first night!
Dr. Pousti is a very humble man. His dedication to me exceeded my expectations. His office staff are outstanding as well. Very courteous and helpful.

10 Days Post Op

Got my drains out today, everything cleaned up and I feel amazing. VERY HAPPY with my 10 day post op picture. I can't believe there are no implants! Dr. Pousti is a very talented surgeon!

4 Weeks Post Op

Saw Dr. Pousti today for my 4 week appt. Everyone is so pleased with my recovery! Went back to work after two weeks, I feel great. I'm back on my treadmill too.
I always look forward to seeing Dr. Pousti and his staff; everyone makes me feel very special, and are genuinely interested in my health & well being. Even after the bill was paid and the surgery was performed, Dr. Pousti and his staff consistently exceed my expectations with my follow up care. I know I made the right choice with Dr. Pousti for my breast and arm lift surgeries.

Wearing spaghetti straps tops - 5 weeks post op

Healing nicely, bought several spaghetti strap tank tops. I could never have worn these before my breast lift! Just 5 weeks post op, I'm VERY happy with my results. Both my breast lift and arm lift look amazing! Thank you Dr. Pousti!

5 weeks post op auto augmentation & arm lift

Forgot to include this updated picture on today's earlier update post.

7 Weeks Post Op

Feeling better every day! Most of the scabs are gone now. Was cleared to start lifting weights. Still have slight numbness at suture lines on arms & breasts, but feeling coming back more each day. Breasts are softening and selling into place. Everything feels so natural, I'm glad I opted for auto augmentation without implants!

9 Days Using Silicone Therapy

I began using Silicone therapy to help minimize my scars from my recent arm lift. Here is a nice comparison photo of both arms, just 9 days after beginning the silicone therapy! VERY HAPPY with the progress! Going to use the silicone for 12 weeks as recommended.

11 weeks post op arm lift

Was released on week 6 to start reclaiming my arms with weight training. This is week 11 post op, ALREADY seeing definition and feeling tons of new strength!

Arm lift update 11 weeks Post Op

Here's another photo showing muscle in biceps beginning to define!

18 weeks Post Op Auto-augmentation/ Arm Lift

Everything's healed nicely. I'm still applying silicone gel to my incision lines to help reduce any thickness. I'm exercising daily and weight lifting.

Arm Lift - 6 Months Post Op

My arm lift recovery was tough, but I say that because healing takes time! The rewards are lifetime! Here are 2 pics, one @ 8 weeks post op, the other (today) @ 24 weeks. Scaring has diminished greatly. I feel amazing to say the least. Dr.Pousti did an incredible job.
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Pousti is concerned about my happiness and satisfaction with the two procedures I wanted done. He is very easy to talk with and takes as much time to listen to you as you need! He even came to see me the night after my surgery to make sure I was comfortable and resting well. He's called me every day to make sure I am ok and to answer any questions I may have.