53 Yr. Old Feeling Great. La Mesa, CA

First let me say I live approximately 3 1/2 hours...

First let me say I live approximately 3 1/2 hours from this office. My initial visit with Dr. Pousti and his office staff was fantastic. I met with Daisy initially, she gave me a lot of information about the procedure I was interested in. Then Dr. Pousti came in and introduced himself, I was immediately comfortable with him. Dr. Pousti went over the procedure and explained everything to me, then Daisy sat with me and answered a lot of questions I had. I visited the office a few times before I decided on a date for my surgery and my nurse assigned to me is Vanessa. I can't tell you how great Vanessa has been to me, she calls me to check on how I'm doing and if I have any questions or concerns at least twice a week (how many doctors have staff that care that much)? After my surgery Dr. Pousti called to check on me as well. If you are considering surgery this is the office and doctor I highly recommend. I know that once you have met the people in this office and you meet Dr. Pousti you will see that this is the place for you. I AM VERY HAPPY WITH THE RESULTS and I would recommend this office to everyone. By the was ask for Vanessa to be your nurse, she's awesome..... I love Dr. Pousti and his staff.

Happy W/My Breast Reduction Surgery

I am so happy with my results, I love Dr. Pousti and his staff. I was nervous about the procedure but Vanessa and Daisy were very reassuring and Dr. Pousti made me very comfortable as soon as I met him. I have referred a friend for her surgery as well. If you are thinking of having a reduction or implants this is the only place to go.

San Diego Plastic Surgeon