About 8 years ago, a top, well known plastic...

About 8 years ago, a top, well known plastic surgeon in my hometown turned me down for surgery because he really didn't know how to fix my condition-congenital symmastia. So, I went to Beverly Hills to have another doctor help me. He performed a surgery on my breasts, but the result was not good. So, I have to simply accept my condition. Eight years later, I STARTED TO SURF THE INTERNET ON my condition once again! I couldn't believe to have come across the amazing website of Dr. Tom Pousti of San Diego. Not just his website that impressed me, but all those testimonies of different patients, their photos, and their results as well. These clients mentioned about his awesome staff and even wrote such great reviews about the doctor himself. His credential stood us as well, but MOST ALL, for me personally, I saw in his website the fact that he knew how to help those with congenital symmastia. I saw photos of before and after of women who have gone to him and got them fixed!!!!! I have never seen a website like his, showing great results of those who have once had congenital symmastia along with other amazing results from other different procedures he has performed on so many patients. At the end of the day, I became Dr. Tom Pousti's patient. His quality as a surgeon and as an individual? Truly impressive and trustworthy. His staff makes me feel like they know me for years! Just go experience it for yourself! As for me, I am glad I did! And my surgery result is like a "miracle". THANK YOU for your expertise Dr. Tom POUSTI! Thank you too, to your fun, hard-working and dedicated staff!

Congenital Symmastia

This is my 1-year review. If you read the reviews about Dr. Tom Pousti and of course do your research about him and his skills/credentials, and you are thinking about getting surgery done on your breasts, you'll definitely would want him as your surgeon. That's exactly what happened to me. I already had a previous surgery about 8-9 years ago to fix the congenital symmstia with a surgeon in Beverly Hills, but it didn't do anything in time. One other doctor in another town, turned me down on the day of my surgery. So after those two attempts, I gave up on my situation and forced myself to live with the condition. Everything about DR. POUSTI drew my attention! He has a wonderful staff that will make you feel like you are at home-comfortable and relaxed! Vannessa, his beautiful, gorgeous and PROFESSIONAL staff, could immediately be your best friend! She and along with Cindy, will definitely have you walking out of there smiling and informed about your concerns, questions, etc, pertaining to your specific needs. The whole entire POUSTI team and the doctor are wonderful! You just have to go experience them yourself because knowing me, I can go on and on. Anyway, the first phase of my surgery to correct/improve the congenital symmsstia was a success-- from DR. POUSTi, his staff, and the staff of the surgery center

the actual procedure itself, which you could inquire about it specifically from Dr. POUSTI. I am happy with the result considering how my breasts were before. The 2nd phase of the surgery to help improve this situation is really optional, which I am highly interested in going forward with. Of course, I will have to write another review after having gone through the 2nd phase of the surgery. Oh, and if you would like to see more photos of the before and after of different ones with congenital symmastia, go into his website and also look into the page-PATIENTS IN ACTIONS page.

I thank Dr. POUSTI for your genuine concern. We all have to work to make a living, but with you, I see far and beyond just that--you really CARE!!

Result photo

This was a major improvement!

Congenital Symmastia Patient-

After so many years of wanting my congenital symmastia fixed, I had finally received the result that I was looking for-after 3 surgeries later. The very first surgery that I had from a doctor in Beverly Hills, doesn't count because it didn't do anything. The 2 surgeries performed by Dr. TOM POUSTI was a "miracle" to me. I was feeling hopeless as to how my breasts looked and mind you, I was turned down by a top- top surgeon in my local town before I had the surgery with a doctor in Beverly Hills. Finally after almost 10 years, I discovered Dr. Tom Pousti-an excellent double-board surgeon, who in my eyes is THE TOP-TOP-TOP surgeon of surgeons! He brought my breasts to life! It's been 5 weeks since my surgery and my breasts are looking great! I have cleavage now- feeling sexier than ever in my life! I can go on and on about the specifics of the procedures, but if you want your symmastia fixed correctly and have your breast look as natural as possible, call his office and his team of "family-like" professionals will TAKE CARE of you like they have known you for years. You can read about my case in details in his website and see more photos there as well. Ask his team about me! Anyway, my result thus far is more than what I had expected and in time the look of the breasts/cleavage will even get better. I will post more pictures in time, but hope these photos shown will help you to decide that Dr. Tom Pousti HAS to be your surgeon if you are desiring to do something about your symmastia problem and/or other situations you have with your breasts/body. THANK YOU Dr. TOM POUSTI! And thank you to your caring and professional staff like: Vanessa, Heather, Cindy, Daisy, and Helen.

It's been two years now after my first surgery with Dr. Tom POUSTI. After my second surgery with the doctor a year ago, my feelings about my breasts changed dramatically from Joy to MORE JOY. I was turned down by one of the top surgeons in my area the day before the actual surgery and have had a surgery from ANOTHER top surgeon in Beverly Hills, which didn't do anything to improve my condition. Years later, I discovered Dr. Pousti. He gave me the improvements from my condition. His knowledge, expertise, and professionalism
In this field cannot be compared in my opinion. His staff is very helpful, knowledgeable and sweet too. I must personally say I am the MOST, MOST satisfied patient of all his patients. From no cleavage to some improvements as the current photos show. I I have never worn a bathing-suit like that-let alone in public! Now, I am able to-with good feelings. The improvement made on my breasts by Dr. Pousti is more than just me being able to wear a bathing suit.....
At the end of the day after so many years, in regards to my pretty breasts now, I thank Dr. Pousti????????????????????????????

Congenital symmastia repair

Almost 3 years later!!!!!! I love my breasts. From...

Almost 3 years later!!!!!! I love my breasts. From no cleavage at all to some cleavage! Getting Close to 50 and can't wait to be so! Thanks to Dr. Tom Pousti of San Diego! Amazing doctor and and amazing staff! Please check out my profile from start to finish on his website. Just type in congenital symmastia and you will be able to view my before and after photos. Dr. Pousti did a great job in transforming my breasts!

San Diego Plastic Surgeon