Dr. Pousti is One of a "Very Special" Kind! Breast Lift and Implant Success!

My experience with Dr. Pousti has been extremely...

My experience with Dr. Pousti has been extremely amazing. He is very skilled in his approach. He is professional, personable and caring. I had a lift and implants done at the same time. At first he objected and wanted me to have two surgeries. I begged him to do it in one shot and he considered it and said ok. He explained the complications and what could occur and I agreed to not go as big on the size in order to do the surgery in one shot. While recovering one of the incisions was not closing properly and he advised me to take it easy, eat plenty of protein and it may close and it may not. If it did not I would have to have a second surgery. I was devastated but VANESSA and Dr. Pousti encouraged me and motivated me to follow strict doctor orders and get through this successfully. After a couple weeks the incision started closing. I am still healing and will see him again soon for further direction but it has significantly improved. I have several girls in my office that have gone to him and we all have had a wonderful experience. It is not all butterflies and rainbows recovering from surgery that is the hardest part. His team is amazing, HE is amazing! He gave me some words of encouragement that I will carry with me forever. I am going through a divorce and this is a sensitive time in my life and he and Vanessa always gave me strength and lifted me up. AND I LOVE my implants. Mommy makeover complete and I am so glad I chose this doctor!
San Diego Plastic Surgeon