Breast Implant Surgery. La Mesa, CA

Dr Tom Pousti Surgical Center....Everyone..and I...

Dr Tom Pousti Surgical Center....Everyone..and I mean everyone associated was kind,professional,and efficient,including all the staff at the surgery center.There was personal attention at every detail..even now I get daily follow-up calls as to any questions or concerns.It was a gorgeous success and I'm so excited with my new breasts. You cannot ask for a finer way that with Dr Pousti and his team,

I met with Dr Pousti for the 3rd or 4th time since...

I met with Dr Pousti for the 3rd or 4th time since surgery and he said everything is fine no complications..be back in a week and we'll take the stitches out.There just aren't enough kind words for Dr Pousti and his wonderful staff.I'm talking about genuine kind and caring folks through-out the office..I'll miss them when I'm all better...If you've decided you want such a procedure and don't want to be fretting about details consult his staff ..and there is a superb after-care service...Reliable Care Paula Waddle... to baby your through the next few days.(I partial to babying at a nearby resort...LOL)

Post-op visit July 1st

Today is July 1st...many professional offices are off on a 4 day weekend. I had a new dressing several days ago, routine part of the healing process at a post-op visit with Dr Pousti. While everything was going fine for some reason I was extremely itchy with part of the dressing and it was most uncomfortable. I call ed the office mid-morning and asked if I might come in and have a new one..Vanessa set up and appointment immediately and I went it shortly after..Daisy,and Vanessa ,and the whole staff are there at the ready and so kind.
Dr Pousti was there himself to examine and care for me.Being available to see you through your operation is not a catchphrase here..You are under their daily care. As I left I wondered how many surgeons are in their office in the afternoon going into a 4th of July weekend? Dr Tom Pousti and his staff confirm my opinion that there are none better.
San Diego Plastic Surgeon