Implants Removed 4/23/15. SOOO HAPPY!!!

BA January 21, 2011...size 400cc/ fwd...

BA January 21, 2011...size 400cc/ fwd October 2013. Muscle/joint/hip pain, chronic fatigue, rib cage felt as if I was hit by a train (it still comes and goes). My eyes would literally close at was hard to stay awake. I had to take power naps during my am/pm and lunch breaks to make it through the day. Months later more symptoms: tingling 24/7 hands/feet, brain fog, irritated bladder, itchy all over, night sweats, short of breath, heart palpitations, loss of words. I visited the ER on a monthly basis...when I felt I couldn't take the pain anymore. I had the CR Scan's, MRI's, Ultrasounds, and every blood work-up there is and no one could explain my symptoms. I would cry myself to sleep just thinking what was making me feel so sick. More docs visits...I was referred to a psychologist. first I really thought that I was going crazy and did seek help from a psychologist...and sure was all in my head, but something inside of me told me to keep searching for answers to all my weird symptoms. Well...I started doing my job in search of some answers. All my symptoms pointed to Silicone Toxicity :O I didn't want to believe that my SAFE/lifetime devises were the problem to all my symptoms. December 12, 2014 back in the ER with chronic pain and fatigue. That same night I was told by Doc that there was a lot of wheezing and asked If I had a history of asthma...WHICH I don't. I was also told that it sounded like I had SILICONE INTOXICATION, BUT couldn't test me because they didn't know what it was called. Really?! That night I made the decision to look for a PS with implant removal experience.
I have turned to my faith during this time to help me through and I can truly say that I am ready to explant on April 24, 2015. I'm so looking forward for my new itty bitty boobies and restoring my health. Thank you ladies for your stories and pics. If it weren't for all of you telling your stories I wouldn't be here telling mine. I hope my story can help woman make the right decision to explant. Only you know your body more than anybody else in this world. God Bless You all.

FINALLY they're out!

I will update later, but everything is good so far. Surgery went well! 2 hours in surgery.

Implants Removed 4/23/2015

Scheduled @ 6am for implant removal/capsulectomy. Excellent surgical facility. Best of the Best.
San Diego Plastic Surgeon