Dr. Pousti Is Amazing!

My friend had a mommy makeover a couple of years...

My friend had a mommy makeover a couple of years back and researched tirelessly until she decided on Dr. Pousti, so when it came time to have my implants removed when a more natural look was desired, I already knew Dr. Pousti was the only doctor I wanted to consider to perform this procedure. In addition to the implant removal, I had a capsulorrhaphy (internal bra) added to both breasts, which we had discussed pre-op. I have to admit I was nervous about the end result of the overall look as there was extra skin involved because of the skin stretching from the implants, however, they look amazing! I love them! The incision was made via peri aeriola, the same location as when I had the implants put in. Those are my only incisions because of the internal bras, so there was no need for a breast lift. After my implants were removed, tubes were inserted underneath the breasts to remove the liquid that forms in the sockets, but those were removed 1 week post-op and the tiny incisions there are already healed and unnoticeable, so it was just a small but important part of the process. I am 2 weeks post-op, feeling great, and 100% pleased with my entire experience!
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Pousti has been thoughtful, caring, understanding, positive, and kind throughout the entire pre and post surgery process. His office staff and nurses are incredibly knowledgeable and helpful with a focus on communication with patients and making sure every step of what-to-expect-next is mindfully understood. The hospital that the doctor uses to perform procedures is very clean, and the nurses and anesthesiologist were professional and knowledgeable. Someone from Dr. Pousti's office called to check on me each day post-op and to ask if I had any concerns. Simply put Dr. Pousti is amazing!