Breast Implant Removal - La Mesa, CA

After many years of wanting to have my breast...

After many years of wanting to have my breast implants removed, I'm finally having the procedure done this Friday with Dr. Pousti. Woooohoooo! My original surgery was seven years ago, and I experienced bottoming out with my right breast within the first year. That was repaired almost exactly one year after the original BA. As you can see from the photo, my right breast is still not right. In fact, it never has been, even after the repair. I never complained because it was a great improvement over the first round, however, comparing to all my girlfriends who had BA's, I knew it still wasn't right.

I felt insecure about my breasts from about two years on. I wanted them removed at that point, but was in a major career transition and was making peanuts to get by. A true starving artist, lol. Last month, I received a nice chunk from a project that I completed to finally be able to pay for my breast implant removal. Thank goodness for this site! You ladies totally rock! That's how I discovered Dr. Pousti. I'm having my implants removed this Friday, local with sedation, no lift, no implants replaced, and Dr. Pousti is confident that I'll bounce back to my perky little B's. He's caring, compassionate, could not have asked for a better office experience.

I've witnessed breast implants making a positive change in the lives of many of my friends, but for me, it has been the exact opposite. The asymmetry of my breasts is not even the issue. I simply do not like having anything foreign in my body. I didn't realize how much I loved my natural breasts, until I had them augmented. What an expensive and long road to discover this, buy hey, it is what it is. We learn, grow, move on, and evolve, that's the beauty of life.

Friday at 2:30 PM, Dr. Pousti will be initiating me back into the "Itty Bitty Titty Committee" and I'll be sure to post the rest of my experience with photos shortly after.

I would love to answer any questions about my experience, so please do ask comfortably and freely.

Peace,

WantMyIttyBittiesBack

2 Hours Post-op! Yay!

I'm two hours post-op and my experience with Dr. Pousti and staff was top notch. The weight has been lifted physically and mentally, and I cannot wait to unwrap these babies during my post-op on Monday. I'll come back tomorrow and update with how I'm feeling, etc. one day post-op. Enjoy your weekend! x

3 Days Post-op! Happy Camper!

I had my first post-op appointment with Dr. Pousti today and I am THRILLED with my results. So thrilled, that they might actually look a tad better than they did seven years ago before I had them augmented. Not sure how that's even possible, but hey, I'm not going to complain. No major swelling so far, and keeping my puppies wrapped up tight to avoid any seromas. Thank you all for the support and wonderful wishes! Truly means the world!

3 Days Post-op! Happy Camper!

San Diego Plastic Surgeon