Waited for the Right Time...Just Turned 40 and 2 Kids Later! - La Mesa, CA

I have always had very small but perky breasts and...

I have always had very small but perky breasts and I always admired and desired larger breasts. I prefer the look of larger breasts versus my exisiting size (32 A) and thought that if it happened it would be great but it was not a necessity in my life. I knew I wanted to have children and breast feed before I made any decisions regarding having a breast augmentation. I had my first child when I was 33 and my second when I was 36 and breast fed 12-14 months each. My body went through the normal changes of childbirth and my breasts ended up smaller, less perky and my nipple size thickened and doubled in lenghth. In the following years I also dedicated myself to a consistant workout routine and remained healthy and athletic to confirm to myselft that I truly wanted the larger breasts and that they would be a good fit with my lifestyle. My friend recommended Dr. Pousti and I reviewed his website and reviews from previous patients. When I had my consultation appointment, my husband and I were very comfortable and confident with his demeanor, professional and personal achievements, professional staff and his understanding of my goals. I am 10 days post surgery and I feel that I chose the correct doctor for me and that my results are going to be exactly as I hoped and prayed for. This is my first time having surgery and I had a very pleasant experience. The entire process was personable, professional, exciting, relaxing, all details were consistantly explained and the staff has continuously checked in with me to ensure I am having no complications and that any question or concern I may have is immediately addressed. I was informed that a breast augmentation has many months until the final results are complete with the necessary subtle changes along the way, so currently I am very happy and satisfied with the 10 days of post op results and I feel that I chose the perfect doctor and staff for me!
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Pousti and his staff are very personable, professional, knowledgeable, caring, sincere and genuine.