I Searched for the Perfect Doctor... - La Mesa, CA

Leading up to meeting Dr. Pousti and is incredible...

Leading up to meeting Dr. Pousti and is incredible staff, I researched doctors from San Diego to Beverly Hills and ended up making three consultations with three different doctors. I saved Dr. Pousti best for last and I have to say I am glad I did. The first doctor made me feel rushed and didn't explain everything to me, the second doctor being in Beverly Hills, was nice and informative however I felt like I was just another patient, he didn't make me feel special or comfortable leaving the office knowing he would do the best for me. Secretly I had been most excited about the consultation with Dr. Pousti the entire time, and I had a extremely good feeling from the start with the office, and as soon as the day came for the apt. I instantly knew after talking with Dr. Pousti that he was the doctor for me. He talks to you like a friend, and is very calm and cares about your wants and needs. I didn't feel like I was just another number on the breast augmentation list, he truly customizes the boobs you want! He doesn't force you to pick a specific size then hope it looks good on you, that is another awesome thing that completely sold me. During surgery he creates pockets for your implants then puts sizers in to see which implant size would fit your body type and obtain your goal pictures! Most doctors literally make you pick a exact size, order that size and often during surgery realize the size doesn't match what you are wanting but put it in anyways because they don't have the selection of implants Dr. Pousti has! Another bit of info that shows you how amazing their staff is... I accidentally showed up a week early for my pre op appointment coming off of memorial weekend, I was a bit tired. haha but when I showed up they informed me that it was the next week and that I would have to come back. Me being a bit disappointed that I just drove over 2 hours for nothing, I apologized then left and about a minuet later they called me and asked if I could come back up because they would make time for me! I was so happy and thankful they accommodated MY mistake. This shows the girls in the office are just as amazing as Dr. Pousti! It's taken me awhile to write a review on here because my review on yelp didn't exactly stick but Dr. Pousti is truly the best doctor around and I am so excited to have my surgery in 9 short days!!

Dr. Pousti is a Breast Augmentation Genius

I went in for a consultation about 2 months ago, and before I even went to the office I secretly knew Dr. Pousti was the doctor for me! I went to 2 other doctors before him and no one had the knowledge and skill as Dr. Pousti does! He comforts you by answering all your questions in confidence and knows what he is doing. Another awesome aspect about him is that he doesn't force you to pick a certain CC number, he actually prefers you pick a range you are comfortable with then on the day of surgery you look at your goal photos and discuss it even more. Furthermore, he uses sizers during surgery to see what implant looks best on your body then has a whole selection of implants in the surgical center! Most doctors force you to pick a size before surgery, order it, then if it doesn't look good on you, they don't care because you already paid for them! That is a massive difference between Dr, Pousti and other doctors. My surgery date was on the 1st of July and i am about 4 weeks post op! I got 500 CC's silicone, under the muscle, implants. I was about a 32B- possibly A by the time of my surgery date because I slimmed down even more than I am, and I am 5'7 (very athletic) and now I am a 32 DD! Before surgery, if someone told me I was going to be a DD, I would be terrified! The honest truth is, they look great on my body type and Dr. Pousti knew that before I even did! I had trouble picking between 450-475 CC's on the day of surgery and Pousti actually came in and suggested 500 cc's. I was very hesitant at first however I trust him and left it in his hands during surgery. I AM SO GLAD I DID! I could not be happier with them, and already have people telling me I look like I was born with these boobs, they are so perfect! I will not lie, it is tough wearing a surgical bra for 4 weeks, with finding cute outfits to cover it and continuing your normal life however, I trusted the process and have been wearing it all the time except for when I workout and they look amazing! Thank you so much Dr. Pousti and his amazing staff! I always look forward to coming into post op appointments! :)

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

The absolute best doctor you could ever go to!